Samstag, 8. Juli 2017

Various Artists - Electrostorm Vol. 8 (2017)


GENRE : Industrial/EBM/Futurepop
COUNTRY : Various
BITRATE : 320 kbps
SIZE : 177 MB
HOSTER : Flexydrive/File Factory

01. Hocico - I Abomination
02. Combichrist - Don't Care How You Feel About It
03. Agonoize - Dead But Not Gone
04. Dive - Far Away
05. Too Dead To Die - Wanderlust (Radio Car Version)
06. Solitary Experiments - I Am
07. Blutengel - Gott:Glaube
08. Massive Ego - Low Life (feat. Maggie K DeMonde)
09. Melotron - Sleep Well
10. Rummelsnuff & Asbach - Dr. Rummel Mr. Snuff
11. The Juggernauts - Plastic World
12. Cephalgy - In My Head
13. CHROM - Heavenly
14. Ashbury Heights - Science
15. Solar Fake - If I Were You
16. The Sexorcist - Schwarz
17. Any Second - Sunde (Club Version)


2 Kommentare:

  1. so where has this blog gone now? Was it shut down by mp3db again?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Heck no, adult life just struck me hard ^_\\ shoulda made a blog post. I can't upload as fast as I did before for now but I'm trying to get something up every now and then. Still taking requests though!

      Löschen